Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Swimming with Luke & Allyson

Luke has been wanting to "go to Tiff's & E-rissa's to go swimming"! So we made sure this week to schedule a play date. It was so fun just hanging out with them b/c once we haven't had a lot of time together since school started. I've missed talking with Allyson (preschool etc keeps her busy alot & I'm running around w/different projects lately) and I've also missed kissing all over "Luke-y-poo" so it was fun for me to get lots of smooch's and loves from him!! We had lots of fun with you Luke!! I asked Luke if he wanted to be on my blog (his brother's always are) and he was pretty excited about that so here are a few pictures!














GETTING READY FOR CHURCH
These were taken before church on Sunday.The kids were trying to teach Rissa "CHEESE"!...We all know she's had more than enough pictures taken--this was not something she hadn't heard before, but it was fun to see her gain a little more understanding of the word. She's now trying to verbalize it.
Yes, my friends, I know! There is NO BOW on Rissa's head!! Shocker huh!..great smiles though...from all three!!





The minute we got home from church and got changed, the boys were screaming "cheese!" and taking pictures of the smiley face little sister, again!! I was impressed with how many good pictures they got!

2 comments:

jeni said...

So stinkin cute!!! :)

Denise said...

Leave it to Tiff to have every hair in it's place while you are swimming! I love just hanging out with the girls!