Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Schedule A PEDICURE Today!!!

For those of you who don't know, I'm a Licensed Nail Technician. I just wanted to dedicate a post to let everyone know that I AM OPEN FOR BUSINESS!! I am NOT doing Acrylics or Gels, mainly because of the chemicals and fumes (and there is not proper ventilation in my house!), but I AM doing MANICURES & PEDICURES!! I use mostly Creative products, which I have found to be some of the best!! I do not reuse supplies (nail files, buffers, toe separators, etc) unless they are sanitizable! I wash and disinfect all of my implements with Mar-V-cide (per State Board requirement), so you can rest assured that you won't get anything funky from me!
I charge $25.00 for a Pedicure (includes: Nail trimming & shaping, exfoliate, foot scrub, (wonderful) foot mask, massage (knee down), nip cuticles & polish (or french). I also include a nail art design on each big toe (any additional designs will be extra. Paraffin Wax dip is $5.00 extra.
Manicures are $12.00 and include Trimming & Shaping, push & nip cuticles, massage from elbow down & polish or french. Paraffin Wax dip $5.00 extra. Email or give me a call to make an appointment!
Today I gave Jill, Denise & Kelly pedicures and I told them I'd include them...their feet, rather, in my post.




..Jill's feet...











...Denise's feet...












...Kelly's feet...














...oh, and *KIDS ARE WELCOMED!!!




*I cannot be held responsible for any kids that get hurt from jumping over stairwell banister, climbing on the frig, playing in foot bath water or sampling foot creams & products while mommy & Tiff ignore them. haha j/k:)

8 comments:

Denise said...

I had a super fantastic time at our house this morning! My pedicure was wonderful!!! I keep looking down at my cute toes and smiling! Thanks so much for the great time! Love Ya!

jeni said...

I need the combo before Sam gets home!!! :)

Anonymous said...

can you do this thursday around noon?

David and Heather Smith said...

If you lived closer, I'd schedule a pedicure!

Jenny Roberts said...

Love the warning. I need to have that same warning posted on the door when all the kids come over for preschool.

Beth Borup said...

I so wish that I lived close to you - I would love a pedicure!!! :)

Unknown said...

If you haven't had a pedicure from Tiff.....u should! She rocks! Thanks Tiff! I will be calling soon!

Cara said...

Darn...wish I lived closer! Next time I'm in town for sure!