Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

...Another Photo Shoot by Amy!...


...this is one of my favorites....

...this is one of my favorites....really, I think this is my all-time favorite!! I want this blown up, I love it!!!

...this is one of my favorites....

...this is one of my favorites....

...a favorite...

...a favorite...

...fav...

...get the "picture"....

I Love them all!!!This is Emerson & Tanner..we miss these guys! It was soo fun having them here! I LOVED smooching on them and giving them tickles!! Can't wait til we can see them again!!

Me, Mom & Rissa

Me & Rissa-Our choice of toenail polish this summer was SILVER!! Although you can't tell in B&W, I wanted to get a picture of our toes together!



Amy came over and took pictures when my Mom & Dad and two nephews, Emerson & Tanner, were here visiting this summer. I'm so happy with how they turned out!! Thanks again Amy! You're awesome!!

7 comments:

Smith Family said...

Dang, those are great pictures! Lots of fun poses to go with the good looking family. It would be nice to have someone take pictures at our house.

David and Heather Smith said...

I love the pictures, especially of the girls' hands. I also love silver nail polish!

Jenifer said...

These are so cute! I can't believe how huge the boys are! I almost didn't recognize them! I think the toes shot is my favorite...it will be a great reminder in a few years!

Denise said...

She is a good photographer. There are some darling pictures of your family. Your kids are so darling, and they photograph so well.

Matt & Darla said...

Tiffany! Your family is beautiful! I love the pictures!

Beth Borup said...

So good!!! The times that we get those "perfect" pictures of our kids are priceless. This is definitely one of those times for your family. :)

Cara said...

Love them all. Don't know how you will choose!