Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Bella's Bday Party @ Twilight!!

This past Friday night was our huge Bella's Birthday Party!! This was the invitation and I thought it turned out awesome and really got all of us crazy, psyco Twilight Fans all excited about attending the big party!! I don't know if anyone actually counted, but there were easily 30-40 people there by the end of the night! We had some door prizes, lots of fun and food and a game or two. At the end, we sat around and talked about the four books in the Twilight Series. It was a ton of fun!! Saturday morning I woke up, took some drugs and went back to bed to get over my 'not enough sleep' hangover! I woke up in time to finish preparing my lesson for Sunday...I had to teach RS..luckily, there were alot of announcements!!

Here's the Entrance Sign that I made...my one contribution to the party!!


The 'sign in' table where everyone put their name in a bowl for drawings as well as write out any questions or thoughts for the book discussion at the end of the night.


Natalie's Living room after we finished decorating. It's kinda hard to see everything. I should've gotten close up's of some of the stuff. Lights and red swags were beautiful! Food table amazing! and Jeanne made some awesome Apple cAndle Holders where she scooped out the top/middle of the apple and sat a tea light candle in it. It was beautiful with them all lit!


Meghan, Rachel, Cheri & Allyson hangin out! This is what was the funnest part! Hangin out with Adult and no kids running around driving us nuts-0!!


Stacy...dancing a vampire dance with the Club Crackers!?!


Tina, Jeanne & Jandie...why's everyone in black, you might ask? This was a Black & White party! It was fun to dress up! Everyone looked great and seemed to have fun!


Amy, McKayla & Tina. Amy won the "Funniest Face Contest!!" We always knew there was something funny about her--hahaha! It was nice to hang out with Tina somewhere other than NURSERY!


Amy won the 'Silly Face Contest'. Here she is claiming her prize!!







Natalie, Julie, TJ & Erika. It was Natalie's bday so we got to sing to her!! Happy Bday Natalie!!


Allyson & Sara --uummm sorry for interrupting your conversation...I'll leave now. Just wanted a little picture.


Kelly, Denise & Natalie. Thanks for kicking Scott and the boys out and hosting the big bash at your house, Nat!!


Dresden and Katy! So fun to have them there! They made pretty good 'funny faces' too! (We played a game where Natalie took everyone's 'funniest face picture" and then we watched all of them on her tv and voted!


The party planners! me, Tina, Natalie, Lindsay, Jeanne & Megan! WE really had fun planning everything for the party!


Kelly (aka 'sexy librarian) me & Denise at the end of the night. Hey- Denise is looking pretty sexy, herself-there, her hair flinging around and that little look on her face!!


Uncle Bobby & Aunt Sheri
Last Thursday I got a phone call from my Uncle Bobby saying that they were in town and wanted to squeeze in a visit!! So they came over Friday afternoon, before I left for Natalie's house, and it was SO GOOD TO SEE THEM!!! Marty and I have been very blessed with close families and it is hard to be so far away from them! Words can't express how good it was to see them and even more, that they wanted to see us enough to drive from the other side of town to get to our house!! We love you Uncle Bobby and Aunt Sheri and just be assured that I am going to print your picture out and hang you on our "Wall of Fam!!"

7 comments:

Smith Family said...

What a fun party! Everyone looked dashing in their black and white! What creative gals you are.

Jenny Roberts said...

The twilight party was great. The atmosphere was wonderful. You guys did an awesome job.

Denise said...

I had a blast at the party! You guys did such a great job putting it together!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you posted pictures. It looked so fun. It makes me more excited for the movie!!

Sokim said...

Love the post it was a great party! I'm glad I tore myself away from the kids to go!!

Anonymous said...

I'm Lucky to have made a break from my Edward so I could make it over for a few minutes. It was fun!
I love that... "the sexy librarian"
She really is to hot to be a librarian.

Cara said...

You seriously do the FUNNEST things! I'm jealous. And counting down until movie time!