Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

PRE-Pre School Fieldtrip!!

Friday, Jeni and I were going to go to the Zoo, however, Allyson invited us to join the three Preschool groups that were going up to the Estrella Mountians to a Pirate Day Treasure Hunt event for Preschool groups. We decided to tag along with them as the PRE-Pre Schoolers! It was a lot of fun hanging out with so many friends! Here are some pictures.
Rissa & Parker...the founders of PRE-Pre school!


Sara was quick to join!


See how much they are learning? Parker has already learned to share gold fish with his friends!! Rissa loves friends who share!


Trevor is a PRE-Pre schooler as well...and I see what he likes....hope he doesn't want to share THAT!


Now here's Trevor, not looking for treasures!! Today was the first time I'd held him and he is such a cutie!!


AAaarg. Pirate Jeanne!! Love the look! Pirate looks good on you!


I ran into an old friend, Mickey! I haven't seen her in about 2 years and so it was really fun to talk with her for a while. Her kids are in school, but she just happened to tag along with her friend who home schools. That was fun to see her.


OOOolalah! Kathee posing...but I know what she was REALLY up to!..she was trying to secretly snap a shot of the HOOCHY-MAMA Pirate!!! She did succeed, I'll steal the picture from her blog later!!


...and here's Hoochie Mama...and me...thanks Kath! Let's just show the world just how out-of-shape I REALLY am!!



Tina, Jenny, TJ and Shelley...where are your Pirate outfits?!!!





Now here's a Pirate!! I stole this from Kathee's blog too!! I've never thought Johnnie Depp was hot, but boy he makes a hot pirate!! I will admitt, I have Jack Sparrow PJ's!! really, I do! I love them too!

3 comments:

*Lindsey* said...

Oh, poor Trevor...We'll have to work on that...at least it's not actually in his nose:)

jeni said...

Love the Johnny Depp pic..he does make a hot pirate. I had a blast and can't wait for the zoo. :)

Jenny Roberts said...

It will be so much fun when our little pre-preschoolers will be able to start preschool. I am already planning on us having a little group.