Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Twilight Gangsta Rap

So I check in on this guy's blog, Normal Mormon Husbands, every-so-often and it just happens that he's recently posted this new Twilight Ballad. Honestly, I don't even know the rules w/U Tube...I'm not sure if it's legal for me to copy and put on my blog, but if I get caught, well then, ya'll're gonna have to help Marty with my kids cuz I'll be serve'n 36 years of forced labor in Guatemalan prison camp! enjoy! oh and hey, don't forget to pause my music first!....oops...now after reading Denise's comment I need to say, that for anyone who hasn't read Breaking Dawn yet, you might not want to watch this b/c this will give some 'surprises' away!

4 comments:

jeni said...

Oh my gosh....that was halarious!!! Thanks Tiff!!!

Anonymous said...

That was too funny!!!! I still can't wait for the movie!!!!

Edwards Family said...

this is lol! thanx 4 sharing!!!

Denise said...

That was so cute! I haven't finished Breaking Dawn yet, but the end does sound lame. I have to get reading so I can finish by next Friday!