Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

~~LaLoma Ward Nursery Blog~~

Today I decided to dedicate a new blog to my calling in Nursery!! So many funny, neat things happen with your little ones during Nursery Time, that I thought that this would be a great way to share some of it with you. I want to journal my experiences in there with my daughter as well. I am leaving it private b/c I will occasionally add pictures of the kids, so if anyone wants to be invited, leave a comment or email me at majoyn@juno.com and I will happily send you an invite.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Of course I want an invite! What an awesome idea!

Jenny Roberts said...

Please invite me!

Anonymous said...

I think that is such a cute idea, I've been thinking about doing one for activity days in our ward.

Cory and Cheri said...

i would love that! please invite me!

jeni said...

What a great idea, Tiff!!! Please invite me!

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear about all the naughty things my little punk does while I am not watching!