Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nursery Blog...Lessons Learned in Nursery

Many of you have asked to be invited to the Nursery Blog. After talking with several moms of kids in Nursery, I have decided to leave it open to anyone. If any of you object or don't want your child to be included in the posts, then please just let me know. It's a fun way of journaling about my time with Rissa and your kids, while I serve in this calling. The link is located in the 2nd Friends Blogs list on my blog--titled LaLoma Ward Nursery. Take a peek...enjoy. If any of you are in there at times and want to share a story to be added to it, email it to me and I'll post it. My email is majoyn@juno.com.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Your lessons learned in nursery posts are darling! I will look forward to them every Sunday :)