Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Twilight Night!!!





LAST NIGHT........
.....I put on my 'lucky socks' and my black boots.......slipped my 'HEART' Edward earrings in.......and I stuffed my purse with necessities; snacks, money and IBUPROFEN (I mention the huge bottle of IB b/c it was funny when, during the movie, Sarah leans over and asked if I had any headache drugs. I said, "Yep!" and handed this to her!!! My joints have been hurting from the Fybromyalgia, so I've been keeping it on hand...it's convenient when someone else needs it, too:)




...then I JUMPED IN THE CAR WITH THE GIRLS TO GO SEE TWILIGHT!!!

McKayla, Jessica, Amie, Me & Kathee...Chrisy & Sarah in the front.
We had to wait for about an hour & a half to get seated in the theater. While we waited a few vendors brought everyone a few little goodies and then once we got seated, Heather (a friend of Sarah & Stephanie Meyer) did 30 or so door prizes. I didn't get the Edward Pillow that I so badly wanted, but Jessica WON a 'Twilight' ornament!! She was the only one from our group to win something...You go girl!! Way to REPRESENT!!
After the movie, there were a bunch of little girls HOGGING the Edward poster!! Amie gave them the boot so she could get a little one-on-one time with the King of Hottness! She just needed to drool on him and get a little 'Edward chest rub action' in so she could make it through the rest of the week!
After the steamy movie, we went to eat at Chili's. Sarah, Jessica & I. It was a great night with great friends!!
Kathee, Amie & Mckayla...Amie is feeling pretty good about herself after that Edward Chest Rub!
Sarah enjoying her yummy Molten Chocolate Cake Dessert!!...Thanks for driving all of us across town and hooking us up with the tickets, Sarah!!!
I will just note that I was disappointed in a couple of things with the movie, however, when it was all said and done, I was more in love with Edward...so all-in-all, I decided it was pretty good! I loved the humor in!

7 comments:

THE GANTT LIFE said...

Why are we all psycho-crazy when it comes to Twilight? Me and my little gang are just as crazy! :) I want to see it again- two friends have seen it twice and said it was better the 2nd time. Go Team Edward!! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL...i want to go again..right now! that was so fun! i had dreams of me and edward together at last!

Coordination Queen said...

Chili's afterwards? That's where we went too... you've obviously got great taste! :) Glad you had a good time.

Smith Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! At the theater here, a bunch of girls were posing next to the standing Edward figure. They were taking pictures and gawking at him. The staff (German) came and took Edward in the ticket office. CRAZY! Then, last night at our Sake youth dance we were told by some girls in the other ward that they saw a bunch of MOMS at the 10:30pm showing from OUR WARD which was just WIERD. Moms shouldn't be out at that time of night. I had to laugh at the comment, I guess we were out after our Mom curfew but we had fun!

Jenifer said...

It looks like it was sooo much fun! You are welcome to use my picture of Edward! BTW...we're in Brigham City, Utah and yes please come and visit!!

Sokim said...

It was an awesome night!! I agree with Amie lets go see it again!

Shauna said...

How fun :) Looks like you all had a great time!!!