Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

~~~~~~~Happy Birthdy Allyson!!!~~~~~~

Here's a "little lift' for your Special Day!!

Today is Allyson's 33rd Birthday!!!!! Happy, Happy Birthday Allyson!! I hope you know how much I cherish our friendship!!!
Let me take just a moment to tell you all the things that I admire and love about you!!! I'm going to call it:
EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW, I'VE LEARNED FROM ALLYSON:

Unselfish, kind, fun to be with, the first to offer help, can repair any bike , loves her husband & kids, organized, always willing to teach an impromptu primary lesson, learns to play the piano so she can teach her kids, bargain shopper, can change a tire on her van (...while pregnant!), can sew up curtains, shams and a comforter in a day, is a stellar volleyball player, loves the gospel, knows how to potty-train little boys, is trustworthy, awesome memory-can remember every little detail of things!!, good listener, can change the oil in her car (...still pregnant!), good with the grill, excellent problem solver!, isn't afraid to take the van engine apart - fix it - and rebuild it (she's never actually done this as far as I know, but I'm sure she wouldn't hesitate and I'm sure she could figure it out!), independent, self motivated! oh--and she's a Twilight Freak like me...who prefers Edward!!
Allyson, I hope your day is filled with fun and good times!! I love you tons and am so grateful to have you in my life!! Thanks for being such a true friend. P.S.--I can't wait for that baby to get here this week!!!--LOL--tiff:)

5 comments:

*Lindsey* said...

OH MY GOSH TIFF!!!! Im assuming you made that cake? You should totally go work for Ace Of Cakes! Look at you all talented and cute!
You and Allyson are both such great people, no wonder you are such good friends. Tell Allyson I say Happy Birthday!

Jenifer said...

That is by far the coolest prego cake I've ever seen!! Did you make that?!?! That's what you should be selling!!

Allyson said...

I think you exaggerated just a bit on several of those things, Tiff! Thanks for being such a great friend! I had a great birthday thanks to you!

David and Heather Smith said...

That cake is GORGEOUS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

She didn't exaggerate. You are amazing allyson! Hope you had a great one. kudos on the cakes