Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Order Your Baked Goods Here!!!


Hey Everybody I have officially started my BAKING BLOG!!! It's called SweetTooth and there is a permanent link to the right. I have tossed the idea around b/c of friends telling me to do it. I couldn't really decide whether to start this up or not. Sometimes, my friends it takes a lot of motivation to get the ball rollin!! Here's my motivation: I Got a Killer Speeding Ticket that I have to pay!! -So buy some baked goods so I don't get put in jail ok!!! To all of the We're Losing it...Our Behinds, not Our Minds group, YOU don't have to eat them:)...think of how happy your family would be! Think of those cute little kid-o's with chocolate smudged all over their cute little chubby cheeks!! Once again, this is not a secret plan to keep you from becoming the Biggest Loser....or maybe it is..no, it really isn't. Take a look at my blog, I'll get pictures on there before too long :)

2 comments:

jeni said...

Let the holiday temptations begin!!! :) Yummy.

kathee said...

You SAY it isn't sabatoge, but it sure SEEMS like it!!!! Tricky, very tricky!!! And I love it!! Very cute blog, who better to sell baked yummies than Tiff??