Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Lunch with the Kids



I didn't want to eat two school meals (..can't imagine why..) so since I beat Marty to the school, I ate with Brant...













...and then Marty ate with Jacob. They were both soo excited to have us both there for lunch! All of their friends were, as usual, excited to see Rissa!





This is one of the goody plates that I made for all of the kids teachers. I really didn't take tons of time to get all creative with the display of it all, but I don't think they cared about that too much! Hopefully there were enough yummies on there to keep them from caring that it was all on just a paper plate.



I didn't take any pictures of the princess at lunch with the boys. This is a picture I took of her that morning. She's so funny. She would totally stick her pancake on her head and start singing, "Lalalala" as she tilted her head from side to side. She makes me laugh. (LOL) :)

1 comment:

Cara said...

What a fun time with the boys. Rissa is getting SO big! And so cute with a pancake on her head. Silly girl.