Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

~~Happy Halloween!!!~~

~~Trunk-or-Treat~~a few nights before Halloween
This is the cutest little quacker I ever did see!
Brant and some of his buddies! I think this was the only time the entire night that I even saw him. He had a great time and came home with a ton of candy!
Jacob went up to his room one day last week and came down looking like this: a Robotic Zombie Monster! He is very creative and did a great job coming up with a great costume!! We bought the gloves and also a mask, but didn't wear the mask to the church party. By the way, I had to pay him to let me take this picture! (J/K)
........are you my mother?
Mom! There you are!! I love you ssooo much!! (Yeah right! Not at that moment! The body language, face and wings spread out says it all, "Get me out of here!!" or maybe it's, "You can't hold me down! I'm the little princess and can do whatever I want, so let me go..NOW!"
Brooklyn looked awesome!!
Piglet and the Duck. Parker & Rissa are so stinkin cute together!!
The Ballerina and the Duck. Sara looked so beautiful in her ballerina outfit!! Jenny, put those sports shoes away and go buy some Ballet Slippers b/c she looks like a natural!! ..is she standing in first position?.... :)
Love the 'Operation' costumes!! I wonder if Rob's NOSE LIGHTS UP and BUZZ's if Autumn makes a mistake?.
This little webbed footed friend is pooped, I think! (not really, she was up and running the second the picture was taken, but this picture does like as if she actually does sit and rest sometimes!)
Brant decided he just wanted some color in his hair, so I pulled out all of the hair color and we streaked his hair with black, red, gold & silver! I look at this picture and can't believe our 4.1 lb little premie baby is so big!! man, I LOVE this kid!!
...I didn't realize that USC's mascot was a DUCK!..I always thought it was a GAMECOCK! :)
Leaving so soon, Jeni & Sam??...This is Piglets family.
I love Stacy & Joe!! uummm..can anyone say ...ZOOLANDER?!! If Ben Stiler ever needed a replacement, Joe would totally get the job!!
Rissa loves Allyson!! She esp loved the fact that she had a big bowl of suckers!! She's already learning the "I claim it" technique! She licked about five of them to assure that she walked away with, not one, but five!
Bishop Clifford giving Rissa a Glow Necklace!! He knows how to speak 'Ducklish'.
A couple of guys just passing out candy...
Let the trading begin!! Here's some of their candy from round 1-Trunk-or-Treat.

~~Halloween Night~~

Brian & Marty...they'd rather be golfing. na-we all had a great time!


McKayla the Princess and Rissa.
We had a lot of fun tonight! We set up a table and chairs and grilled out in our driveway with some of our neighbors while we passed out candy to the Trick-or-Treaters! We took turns taking the kids out to knock on doors and just had fun hanging out! We our neighbors across from us were using scare tactics on the older kids that came to them, and that was quite fun and entertaining for all of the rest of us to watch!! A ton more people were out this year and it was a fun Halloween!...well, except for Jacob's 'scary moment'. Apparently, when Marty & Jacob were off in a different neighborhood, there was a house that had a table on it's porch near where they were sitting and passing out candy. There was a table cloth on the table and at one point while Jacob was getting his candy, a kid, who was hiding under the table, screamed and grabbed Jacob's leg! Jacob totally started crying and was horrified just telling me about it almost an hour later! Brant, on the other hand, wanted to BE a scarer this year, thank you Bro. Hughes and TJ!! :) Last year they jumped out of the bushes and scared Brant & Tyler all the way down the street--so, in turn, that was Brant & Tyler's goal for this year! That would be why Brant didn't really dress up this year. He got a mask and that's all he needed! Jacob, to no surprise, wouldn't let me get pictures of him. (and then there's Rissa who poses for every picture!!)

3 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

I love Rissa's costume. Darling!

Jenifer said...

I LOVE the duckling costume!! I think we might try to BBQ outside next year. Good idea!

Benson Family said...

Sounds like y'all had a fun Halloween also. Your kids are precious--especially little Rissa.