Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Nice Weather & Tinker Bell

A few nights ago we went over to our neighbors, Jessica & Brian, to watch the new Tinker Bell movie. Brian has a projector, so they made a white screen on the back porch and we all laid on the grass on blankets and sat in lounge chairs to enjoyed the flick! Rissa, McKayla & the other little "Tinker Bells" loved that all the fairies were life-sized!! Brant & Jacob said that it was a "yucky girls movie", but I think they secretly liked watching it :) The weather is sooo perfectly nice right now, so that made the night all the better! For dessert, I took some of my homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes..yum!! These are the only pictures I took:


3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

um...I think I need a Reese's cupcake! that sounds pretty amazing right now. I can't believe Allyson is at the hospital! I'm so so excited and can't wait to see this little guy. Hey...I totally have some beautiful items to return to you when we come down for Christmas. I'll give you anything you need back! I promise...Sadie has had a turn looking adorable so just let me know if there is anything else you need. I'm so glad you guys are friends with Allyson and Peter...they just love you!

Coordination Queen said...

I'm glad Aiden hasn't gotten to the point of not wanting to watch yucky girl movies... he still requests them! :)

Christy Peake said...

Our girls remind me so much of each other. Chunky cheeks, sweet little lips and big smiles. She's a doll!