Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Husband Loves Me!!!

OOps! I forgot ...
...I totally forgot that I snapped a shot of the tv w/him on the tv ...while I was watching the tv w/him on it! Did ya get all that?! So this was Robby in all his hottness and glory!...I still think he's not figured out the whole 'vampire hair' thing.


So the other night, Marty was channel surfing and came across an interview on Nightline with Robby Pattinson aka. EDWARD!! He totally took a 9 min break in his search to record the interview for me!!!! I thought it was pretty thoughtful of him to think of me and do that! Thank you for supporting my Twilight addiction, my love!!! I love you and appreciate all the little things you do for me:)
...Just think girls, NEXT WEEK WE'LL BE SEEING IT ON THE BIG SCREEN!!! Get your T-Shirts ready!!

6 comments:

TJ Eich said...

Okay, Tiff, just a quick thought here: check your last sentence! :) LOL

Meghan said...

Okay so I will be coming over to watch it tonight! :)

Shauna said...

I ♥ your blog :)

Coordination Queen said...

Yep, we've already got our tickets. :)

Anonymous said...

He is a good man!

Jenifer said...

Woooooo! I got my tickets a month ago and I'll be seeing it with my sister. Can. Not. Wait.