Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

~~A POST FOR MY MOTHER~~

So this post is for my MOM, aka 'DAWN G'!!! Last week Brant taught Marissa to say, "PEEPA! PEEPA! PEEPA!". When we called to let MEEMA & PEEPA (my mom & dad) hear her say it, she not only said that to my dad, but she made the mistake :) of saying, "MEEMA! MEEMA! MEEMA!", FOR THE FIRST TIME to my mom!! I only use the word 'mistake' b/c it makes mom miss her even more. It's hard for me, too. It's very hard sometimes to be clear across the country from my family! Well, anyway-- Tonight, Rissa, once again, started saying "MEEMA! MEEMA! MEEMA!"...not only that, but she goes and finds the telephone and brings it to me! And not her toy phone-but the real deal! So when we talked to Mom, I promised her I'd put a few pictures for to see a few things that she's been wanting pictures of--her hair and tu-tu. So HERE'S TO YOU MOM!! Print these out (Wal-greens can blow them up to 16X20) and add them to the Rissa Wall of Fame!! Be sure to get copies to give to Blake, John & Heath!!! While you're at it, go ahead and get a couple of hundred wallet size prints to pass out at STRUTT! (My mom tends to....shall we say, show Rissa off!Although, this is a huge understatement!) My brothers love to tease her and give her gentle reminders that their wives have all birthed several of her grandchildren too!! She loves to point to their pictures and yell Meema! Peepa! {Although all of the kids in Marty's family refer to his parents as G'ma & G'pa, Rissa calls THEM Meema & Peepa as well!}
Here's Rissa's pretty bow and LONG, CURLY HAIR...
Here's Rissa in her beautiful PINK Tu-Tu!
Here she is in her CHRISTMAS DRESS! This is the only picture I took of her! We just snapped a shot of girls and guys, no family and no individuals. Slackers, I know:) I'll add the guys picture.

...working hard at her STUDIES......
....there she is throwing a TANTRUM on the stairs...notice that she has only one shoe on...the other has been ripped off and thrown...probably at me (?)....
...and this is how TALL she is now!!!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Well, can you blame your mom? Rissa is adorable! And I love her in her tutu!