Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!

The last couple of times we've gone to the zoo-it's been so fun b/c Rissa gets SOOO excited!! She loves animals and gets so excited that she points and screams and laughs and she's just so funny to watch!! Not only that, but now she's old enough to actually be able to FIND them:) She loves going to see all of the animals!! I love going to get the exercise of walking up and down all the hills. Marty got me a wireless heart rate/calorie counter watch for Christmas. Here are some of the pictures I took.

She wents nuts at the Petting Farm!! It was so cute that the goats were her size!!



We all needed a little potty break at one point and when got there we were greeted by MRS. PEACOCK..(it was MRS. PEACOCK, in the BATHROOM, with the TOILET PLUNGER!...goofy joke, I know..). Aw it's always cool to see such a beautiful bird up close!
I told her that I would make her some brownies or yummy Petite Fors (be on the look out for pictures of these on my SweetTooth blog!!) --if she would spread her beautiful array of feathers out for us...but she wouldn't give in! And ya know, honestly, I can't blame her! The Bum and Lower Back must really take a beatin when that HEAVY tail of feather's is up in the air! ...maybe I should've tried to bribe her with a Diet Coke instead. I think was really thirsty, she was still standing there starring at the Coke Machine when I finished my business in the ladies room!!
The first ASL sign for an animal that Rissa learned was for BIRD. She LOVES birds!! At lunch, It didn't take her long AT ALL to learn that she could throw a little piece of her lunch on the ground and attract every bird in the zoo!! So that's what she did for lunch..fed the birds and yelled and laughed and did the BIRD sign with her chubby little fingers!! At one point, a bird landed right on her stroller tray.

The Little People Farm at the Zoo...I LOVE Little People!!! I think I'm going to start collecting them:)..and I'm not talking about collecting LITTLE-PEOPLE...I'm talking about fisher price Little People! I Love them and it was so fun to see that the fisher price Little People Farm was completed and ready to be played on by lots of little toddlers!!

If I ever bought a sheep, I'd buy that one on the right! He's poop-less, it wouldn't cost to feed him and he's sssoooo cute!!
WE're Pooped! the end.

P.S.---I finished my Kitchen Curtains!!!

7 comments:

jeni said...

The curtains look GREAT!!! We need to go to the zoo while the weather is so nice....lets make a date....:)

Denise said...

The curtains turned out great! I love them! It makes me want to have a little face-lift in my kitchen! The zoo was a great time, thanks for going with us! Let's do it again!

Jenifer said...

I love the little people at the zoo! What a cute idea. I love the curtains...they're so professional looking (and cute!). My favorite is the sleeping kids. That's always a peaceful ride home.

Sokim said...

Those pictures where soo cute of your little one at the zoo. I especially like the one where all the kids are sleeping. Also love the curtains! You want to come over and do mine now!!

Christi said...

I love the pic of Rissa by herself where her hair really catches your eye. So cute! And those Little People things are SO neat! Wish they had them at our zoo! And those curtains look so elegant. Lovely.

Oh, and I gave your mom a hug Friday night!

Anonymous said...

that was Mr. Peacock- the boys have all the beautiful tail feathers! That is why "she" didn't show them- He was insulted

Anonymous said...

wow!!! that would be SO much fun oh and i like the party poopers lol!!!




p.s love the curtains!! they look pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



*lauryn