Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Saturday we went four wheelin with the Osborne's up at Lake Pleasant! We had a GREAT TIME!!! I was surprised that I had the BALLS (after all of the cake 'BALLS' jokes, that word just flows out a little too freely!)...I mean, GUTS!! to jump some of the hills that I did! The kids had a blast taking turns riding, but they also just loved being out in the desert. Collecting cool rocks and looking for critters. Rissa enjoyed playing with Ken's gloves almost as much as she loved using her little shovel to dump sand on her head!!! We had a great time Osborne's!!

Marty & Brant getting ready to hit the trails! I thought these two pictures turned out awesome!! Maybe even magazine worthy!? maybe.
Jacob & Marty taking off...I think that's Jaden in the back. Jaden has gotten REALLY good!! He was hittin some BIG daddy jumps with all fours way up off the ground!!
Me & Jess heading out for a 'girls ride'!
Me & Brant--first ride of the day
Jacob & Marty-first ride of the day
Jacob going solo! Man, once he got the hang of it, he was gone!! Ken had to chase him down once b/c he took off without following anyone and Ken was affraid he'd get lost! I can't remember, but I think Marty & I were out riding when that happened.
Here's Marty shooting at a BEAR that was coming toward our camp!! ...just kidding! It was just a Coke Can! And really, I don't know how much a BB Gun would affect a Bear if he were coming at us!..I think Ken would have more of a terrified look on his face, too!
Marty in his Transformer helmet. Jacob made a comment that he looked like Bumblebee a little.
Dax & Brant. On one of Brants rides, he kinda bumped into a Cactus bush...here are some of the reminders of that encounter. He's pretty tough, it didn't seem to bother him too bad, though.
Rissa loved playing in the camper..as well as with the gloves!! She was walking around in that thing like she owned the place! Like it was her little apartment or condo or somethin! I should've told her to go into her little bathroom and wash all of the dirt off her face!! She was COVERED in dirt by the time we left!!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Tiffany you look GREAT! I can't believe how grown up your boys are and your little girl looks just like you!!! I love your blog, so real and so you. Sounds like you guys are doing great. Your bakery business sounds so fun. I'm just so glad to catch up with you. :)

Jenny Roberts said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend.

Denise said...

Looks fun. Glad you all made in back in one piece!

Beth Borup said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I love the black & white photos, too. :)

Minta said...

Hey Tiff!

So that's what it looks like when there is no snow in January! I can't believe you are wearing short sleeve shirts! We are 12 degrees here!

Glad you had a fun and safe time!