Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jacob Has Started a Blog!!!

Anyone who knows Jacob, knows that he LOVES to play with his CLAY!! He's so imaginative and creative and he is very talented! He can look at a picture or a cartoon and pretty much copy it into a 3-D clay figure. It's amazing to watch him! Today, after primary, he came into the Nursery where I was waiting for the last of the parents to come. While we waited a few minutes, he made the HEAD of Squidword. By the time we were out in the hall he had the BODY made and were connecting the two! Between there and the car, we were stopped by four different adults b/c they recognized the figure right away!! Brant was so excited that he suggested we make a Claymation film! Now, Jacob and I made one probably four months ago, but I haven't been able to find the right cord to download it. I've never used it for the camcorder and we've had it for years, so I'm not really sure why it's not in the original box with all the other stuff. (If anyone has any suggestions on this matter, it's greatly appreciated!). When I get that figured out, I'll put that one and the one we made today on his blog. Anhyhoo, we got home and changed and ate a quick snack. I pulled out a brand new, big box of clay (that was hidden:) and gave it to Jacob and the three of us immediately went to start the project! While Brant and I discussed the endless possibilities, Jacob started cranking out these dinosaurs and elephants and ....! It was crazy and amazing! Once again, Brant had another brilliant idea--LET'S MAKE JACOB A BLOG! So his blog is complete, with photos! So go Take a look at CLAYMAN and enjoy! Here's his Squidword below...a little sample if you will:)

3 comments:

Pamelia said...

Jacob, you are very talented!!!!

Stephen and Angeline said...

Wow! I could never make a squidword with clay! Kudos Jacob!

TJ Eich said...

I LOVE YOUR SON!!! He is such a sweetheart!
By the way, I have a capture device that connects camcorders to computers via USB, in case you're interested. :)