Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Friday, July 4, 2008

"Putty Face"

Brant & Tyler have been spending the last half hour making "putty faces" of us online....so here are some of their creations.


Brant did one of my brother, uncle John (& he also did one of Uncle Blake but didn't email that one to me to download--he did email it to Blake though with lots of laughs!)


Tyler chose to distort my face!! Ha hahahahaha!! Funny guys!! We all really did laugh alot...it was alot of fun!



.....Ok, ok! I just couldn't resist! I got on Putty Face and had to just see what I could do to Brant & Tyler's beautiful, smiley faces!! So Here Brant & Tyler--




Love, MOM
PS-I have the link below (putty face) for anyone who likes this type of entertainment!!

2 comments:

Edwards Family said...

I totally love all the mushy faces! these are a total lol moment!

Cara said...

Hilarious.