Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Meema's got a "New Do"

I just LOVE my mom's new haircut!!! Jessica always does such a great job and I tell ya, people! This cut couldn't be more perfect for my mom!! We always get our hair done together when she comes out and this year was no exception! She & I spent the day out of the house with no kids and no husbands. We went to the early showing of 'Mamma Mia', ran and grabbed a sandwich and then made it just in time for our hair appointment! What fun it's been having mom here! I always appreciate and treasure my time with my parents. (and by the way...Mama Mia was FANTASTIC!! I have been singing the songs non stop and cannot wait to go see it again...in the near future! I swear, between wanting to see this movie again, waiting for Breaking Dawn and waiting for Twilight Movie...I'M GOING NUTS!! I'm really starting to feel a little OCD about these things!)







1 comment:

TJ Eich said...

'Meema' is so cute! My kids call my mom 'Mamo'. :)