Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My posts aren't as good as Kathee's...

Ok people! So I just spent time reading Kathee's meaningful, heartfelt, beautiful recent posts on her blog....Ummmmm. I'm so touched that I don't really know what to say! The only thing I can think of is that..."Man, my posts really suck compared to hers"!! So after many moments of thought, I've decided that from this day forward, I will not just throw a bunch of pictures on my blog---I will not just to put them there to say 'I added another post'. I am going to write more. And not only write, but try and write about things of more importance. Maybe then, I too, will have a meaningful, heartfelt, beautiful blog like Kathee! You're amazing Kath, and dog-on-it, people like you!!

3 comments:

kathee said...

Gulp.
(holding in tears)(for reals)
That is really really great to hear. Thank you so much for those kind words. I always wonder what people think when they read what I write, I think mostly they think I am insane (my sense of humor is a little off!!). I also think that you and Dawn are the only people who read my blog anyway!! Really, my blog is my journal for my family. I have never been good about writing in a journal, but writing a blog is fun for me. I hope my kids and grandkids get a kick out of reading some of the silly things I've written someday, and I also hope that they appreciate having my testimony written out so many times. It's always in the back of my mind that I might not be around as long as I'd like, so I try to write a lot of fun things and spiritual things. Anyhoo, I love ya Tiff!!

Jenny Roberts said...

Tiff - you do a great job with your blog. But, yes, I agree Kathee's blog is amazing. My blog is just the boring pictures, pictures and more pictures.

THE BANGARTS said...

I love your blog. I love pictures...I think pictures are the best part about a blog!