Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey!!!

Today is our 12th wedding anniversary!!! 12 years ago today we were sealed in the Orlando, Fl Temple by Marty's uncle, who served as the Temple Pres at the time. I wanted to post a picture or two from this glorious event, but our computer TOTALLY crashed two days ago!! (AAAahhhh!) My zip-drive filled up about a month ago and I just never went and got a new one so all of my pictures since then are lost forever!! I'm very sad b/c I did have several pictures of Marty and I that we'd taken recently that I'd been saving for such a time as this!! When we get our new tower up & running, I'll scan some pictures of our early years as well as take some more recent ones to post, but for now, I just wanted to let everyone know how grateful I am for my husband! He is my best friend and soul mate. I am appreciative to him for his love and support. I don't have to change for him-he loves me for who I am. He knows when to get out of my way and when to run to my rescue!! He let's me, with patience, read about Edward! I'm grateful for the wonderful father that he is. Marty, reguardless of all those 'guys' that I dated & kissed (sorry, inside joke) I love you with all my heart and will throughout eternity!!!

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great husband you have. We celebrate our 12th on Sunday. Seems like I've talked to a few people celebrating their 12th these past couple weeks.

Brea said...

Happy 12th Anniversary!!! :) I think you and Marty make such a cute couple you are both so lucky to have each other!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! It's good to hear you're doing well. I loved seeing pictures of you both and your kids. Take care!

David and Heather Smith