Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mama Mia...Here I Go Again!


Kristi, Allyson, Autumn, Me, Denise & Brea (camera girl)went to see Mama Mia one night last week. I LOVE this movie!! Ok, so call me crazy, but this was my third time seeing it (Once with my mom...the second time was with my mom...we had 'errands' to run but three hours later we can home with nothing to show for it! -And this was numero three!!)


Me, Brea & Denise being Dancing Queens...don't be surprised if we show up to a ward talent show in Rhinestone unitards (mom, how do you spell that-spell check is no good!), stiletto clogs and microphones!!

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

All you girls have WAY too much fun! I haven't seen the movie yet, I did see it as a musical and LOVED it. When it comes here, I'll see it.

Denise said...

That was so dang fun! I am laughing as I think of myself in a unitard! Talent show...here we come!

Brea said...

I loved that show I can see why you have seen it 3 times!! It was great hangin' out!