Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

.....Breaking Dawn Interruption.....


...bbb..bb...bbb..bb...we temporarily interrupt this blog service to bring you some breaking new.......We have just been informed that Tiff Joyner is being rolled into the ER as we speak!.....it seems that she was found on the floor having convulsionsand then suffered heart failure!...what? ...oh..oh good!...I have just heard from my correspondent who just informed me that they have revived her and that she is, in fact alive!!....though she seems to be in a SEVERE STATE OF SHOCK!...Our sources tell us that it appears that she was reading Breaking Dawn, by Stephanie Meyer, when the incident occurred! Apparently she was caught by utter surprise with some twist on pg 449!!!...we strongly advise that if you haven't read it yet, please do not skip ahead!....tiff will be just fine..........(and holy crap! I sure didn't see that one coming!!)

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

I've been at the post office each day, still no book. AHHH! I can't wait to read!!!!Glad to hear you're fine though. :-)

Jenny Roberts said...

Ok, I'm dying because I still haven't gotten the book...I have been to countless stores and I forget because I am running around just trying to remember to buy milk and diapers. Urgh. I need to read that book.

Cara said...

Oh stink....I'm on page 1....I can't possibly wait to get to page 449!