Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Brea!

This past Friday, we had a Bday bash at my house for Brea, and we had such a great time!! It was a great turn out and I think Brea really enjoyed it! I served a potato bar but switched it up just a little. I made homemade mashed potatoes and served it in Margarita glasses, so we all just loaded our potatoes with whatever toppings we wanted and could walk around and eat! I'm thinking I might do that more often b/c it was a lot easier to walk around and eat holding that glass than it is a plate!! Several others brought fruit and veggie trays and of coarse I had some deserts ready as well! It was a lot of fun...thanks for being born Brea,so we could party!!

So Brea's the cute one in green in the middle!
McKayla, Sara, Jessica, me, Meghan & Tina--we are the non-birthday by standers!

I asked everyone that wanted to participate to bring 28 of any item...so like 28 M&M's or 28 flowers, etc. So as girls arrived they'd put them in a gift bag that I had and we gave that to Brea as one gift...these are the items she got!!


Jennifer and her sister came to join in the fun too! I had never met Jennifer's sister before and so it was fun having her here! Seeing them together made me miss all of my siblings!


Pool fun out in the hot, hot sun!

McKayla & Meghan are so cute!!

Me & Jeanne chowing down on some grub!! I love Jeanne! I've been her VT for over a year now and I have just loved getting to know her!


Sara & Tina. Sara so unselfishly sacrificed her 'book reading time', oh yes people, you know what book I'm referring to!!! ...uumm Breaking Dawn!! --to come spend time with us!! And doesn't Tina just look smashingly beautiful??!!! She and Jess got here a little late because they were doing each others hair. (they are both beauticians).


Eat up Jenny!! She had to leave a little early but I made her cut the cake and eat some before she left.


Shelley & Jess--Jess, your hair looks beautiful as well! Shelley's sportin the look of a pro tennis player!

8 comments:

Denise said...

Looks like a great time! I am sorry I missed it! Happy Birhday Brea!

TJ Eich said...

I'm so sad that I couldn't make it but I'm glad it went well!

Smith Family said...

What a fun bash! Thanks for posting and keeping me up on the happenings back home. I love the birthday gifts, cute idea.

Jenny Roberts said...

The cake was so good!! Thanks Tiff, a great time was had by all. Happy Birthday Brea!

Brea said...

Tiff- thanks again and again for the fun party!! You ROCK!!

Meghan said...

Tif you are so sweet for hosting the party for Brea. It was a ton of fun! And let's just say your cake was to die for!!!!!

Amie said...

Tiffany, you are such a fun, special person! How thoughtful you are to have a party for your friend. You gals are a tight group! Love all the pictures of you girlies! Say hi to Sara Mikos for me. Oddly I was her son, Gage's, first grade teacher!

Cara said...

You are SO creative. That looks like the funnest party. Now I know to go to the next time I need to plan a party!

Your pool looks so fun.