Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Washing Clothes the Old Fashioned Way.....

....just couldn't resist, could ya!! Rissa loves the bath a little too much...or maybe she was just really upset about spilling that ketchup on her pretty pink outfit:) Her expression makes me laugh, b/c when we walked in, that look on her face totally showed that she wasn't quite sure if I'd be upset with her or not.....

...I must say, it was nice to have her bathed already by the time we got back to G'ma's house!

These were from our trip to Utah that I never blogged...and they are definitely blog worthy!! We were at my cousins house and Rissa just couldn't take it anymore that Ashley was in the bath and she wasn't, so she took matters into her own hands!

1 comment:

Allyson said...

The look on her face is classic!