Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Swimming Like Fish

I'm being trained by my brother to teach swim lessons and so I've been working with some kids to get practice with some of the teaching techniques. In the Spring, I will be getting hands on training as well as certification from him, so that I'll be ready to open for business this next May!! Here is a video of Sara and Rissa swimming! They are both 2 yrs old! The 2nd and 3rd clips are of Brennen & Ethan, both 3yrs old! It was so much fun working with these kids and I'm sooo proud of them!! All of the kids were swimming in 4 days!!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, that is amazing! I am so excited for your new swimming lessons adventure. Sign us up for lessons. I would love to get Jakey swimming!

Denise said...

Okay, that was actually me, but Zane is quite impressed as well! ;)

Anonymous said...

I just think it's awesome that Bailey is stepping out of her comfort zone and letting you teach her. I really appreciate it. I already know of at least 2 kiddos who want to sign up with you next year. You are going to be very busy.

kathee said...

Incredible Tiff!!!

Smith Family said...

Super cool!! You will be quite popular next year. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Great job Tiff!! The kids are so cute! You are going to be very busy next year with all the cute little fishies!!!

Tiffany said...

Hey Amy, maybe you should show up on thurs's and take picts of the kidos!?

Jill said...

That is seriously MIRACULOUS! I seriously cannot WAIT to have miss Regan...miss 'I can swim' but really can't take your class. This is super exciting stuff! Great stuff Tiff!

Brandi said...

aw man. That looks like the way Jenny and Mrs. Steir taught my older one's. I need someone to do the little one's now. HELP!! :)

TJ Eich said...

I LOVE YOU TIFF!!