Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Love to see the Temple

I am really trying to get the rest of our Utah trip blogged, and I seriously need to be leaving for YW's RIGHT NOW :) so here are some of our pictures from our visit to the Beautiful, Salt Lake Temple!! I love the peacefulness that you feel when visiting the Temple! I am thankful for the Temple and pray that I always go often and never take advantage of having one close to our home!!

In all truthfulness, it wasn't the most peaceful trying to snap a shot of the kids at the fountain!! We were just about done and we were hot and ready to go eat, but life is good! We got this shot, smiles and all:) Good times, kids, good times!! We adore these three!


1 comment:

Jenifer said...

OH!!! We are one hour from SLC! Next time you come this way you better call me!!! We would love to see you guys!