Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Marty Dear!!

Happy Birthday Marty!!! Well, actually it was Yesterday, but it was one of those crazy days during the week full of school, work and running around busy, so I do feel like we weren't able to celebrate to FULL CAPACITY! That's ok though, b/c that gives us all the more reason to stretch the celebration into this next weekend, right?!!

I did manage to get his favorite cake made! It's one of those, "family recipes that have literally been passed down from generation to generation". I must say, however, that I don't bake each layer in the ol fashion skillet, like my mother-in-law and her mother and her mother did:) Same homemade recipe though, and same delicious taste!! I got 6 yummy layers on there this time!!


Happy Birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you!!




AAaahhhhhhhhh WWWhhhhooooooooooooooo!!!
He did get some gifts too! The kids were excited for him to get a mini frig to put in his office...we also got him lots of goodies from SAMS to keep it stocked up!! WE LOVE YOU DAD!!!!



2 comments:

Jenifer said...

That hat is too much! Happy Bday Marty! We've got 2 more weeks till school starts and I can't wait!!

Allyson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTY!!! from the Christensens