Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby Bearded Dragon

Welcome to our Family, Spike!!! WE've barely had him a week and yet, there are so many things we love about our new pet...


...He sticks his tongue out at us and makes us laugh! (double click to enlarge & see better!)


...We can wear him as a beautiful pendant!


...He's a great back scratcher!!


... he is a good Listener :)
...he loves to give Hugs...


...And he LOVES our Friends!!!



~ How To Eat A Cricket~
Parental Warning...young children and those persons with weak stomachs are advised to not take a look at the following!

#1- Get your Bug Sucking Gun! Meema & Peepa brought each of the kids one of these! It vacuums up a bug and then encases it in a clear container so you can look at it through it's magnifying glass! ...Then you let Mr. Cricket go into the Dragon's Den for dinner.

#2- Chase it down


#3- Smash it's head and Hold it down

#4- SMILE at the camera

#5- enjoy your dinner! We love watching him eat--It's just so cool!!

6 comments:

kathee said...

He is super cute!! He looks like he's smiling in the very first picture too!!

Jenifer said...

How many pets do you have now? You're much more adventurous then I would be!

jeni said...

Oh my goodness, I miss you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

What an adorable, brilliant, kind, service-oriented pet. Other than the fact that I'd probably be creeped out on a daily basis...we need to get ourselves on of these! You kill me Tiff! I want you to be my mom! Talk about fun:)

Beth Borup said...

That pet is hilarious - the smile & of course I had to double click to see the tongue pic. Too funny.

Brandi said...

hilarious post and CUTEST little guy. Seriously I'm not usually into those kind of pets but he is adorable. :)