Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

** 4th Of July **

This year for the 4th, we swam, grilled out & watched fireworks with the Cunningham's! Every time my parents come out to visit we always say that we're gonna get our families together while they're here, and yet, we all end up busy and it never happens, so my parents were totally excited that we all worked it out this year to get together!! Our family has really felt blessed to have them as friends and we had such a great time!!
I didn't get many picts during the day b/c my camera died, but here are two.

Kasidy, Nikole & rissa. Rissa has LOVED having her older cousins here!! I've loved having them here!! Not only have I just loved doing all of the numerous 'girlie' things (crafts, shopping, hair, nails, baking, more crafts:) with them, but they have pretty much taken care of Marissa since they've been here! Nikole has even put her to bed for us several times!! ...man, I'm gonna miss them!! It's been a nice break and so fun for Ms. Riss!
Ed at his best-lol!! Ed challenged us to the 'Moron Test' (game on Kelly's cell). So I seriously spent the entire fireworks show, taking the test over, and over and over again! I saw ONE firework!!!...what a Moron!! lol--I am glad to report, however, that I did finally pass! I completed it in I think 714 secs ( I think) and about 100 tries! I will say it was faster than Kent, from what I hear!!!
I brought tons of glow sticks and the kids, well, all of us actually had fun playing with them! Meema, Nikole & Brant came up with some games and Marty and Joey came up with a few too. Brant came up with a "break the glow stick and look at it splatter all over you" game! That one didn't last too long though:)

Jacob Smiling at the camera!!! Luck was just with me on this one!! This kid is a hard one to get a picture of b/c he is usually dodging the camera!!

1 comment:

Brea said...

Tiff, you are so lucky to have your family here!! It is amazing they are willing to come in this blasted heat!