Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

S'MORES in 125 degree weather!!

The kids had all been wanting to roast marshmellows, so one night week we roasted Hot Dogs for dinner, had our FHE and then roasted marshmellows! YUM!!
I had found these HUGE marshmellows in the Mexican section of the store a month or so ago and thought it'd be fun to fire them suckers up and smash them up into yummy goodness that we call S'MORES!! That's a regular mellow compared to the Mexican Gigantor Mellow!
"Come on baby light my fire!..." Meema sang to Brant as he lit her mellow with his (we like ours a little burned-lol:). ....(something) Flame of Fire and 'I'm feeling Hot, hot, hot!" were a few other tunes that whistled through the air while we roasted MMellows in the warm summer night!

...Like I said, we like our Marshmellows ....a LITTLE burned!! Look how big that Mexican Mellow swells!!! I'm not sure, but I don't think Kas ate that one.

This, my friends, was THE BEST S'MORE EVER!!! I am not even kidding about this!! I've learned from the GIGANTOR marshmellows that if using regular, normal size mellows, you should probably put 3-4 on one S'MORE to get the optimum taste that is required for the Perfect S'More!! I only ate one of these huge things, but I sure did want another!!

FAMILY + S'MORES in Desert summer weather = a lot of LOVE, sweat & YUMMY treats!
...Rissa had a good time.....
Jacob used the Strawberry Mexican Mellows to make his S'more!
...He ate every bite of his too!!


3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Now if the chocolate was that big, I'd go for one!

Benson Family said...

That look on Rissa's face with chocolate all over is a complete look of "caught in the camera doing something she shouldn't" Hilarious!

Cara said...

Those marshmallows are huge!!! I don't think I've ever seen one so big. Fun! We love roasting things in our backyard.