Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Movie @ Westgate & a Trip to the Mall

We all went together to see UP...well, all of us except for Rissa:) I just really didn't want to spend the money for one of us to end up in the foyer with her, so Allyson so kindly switched kids with me for most of the day, leaving Rissa at her house and Tyler came along with us!! We loved the movie UP! so we snapped a shot for memories sake, in front of it's poster.



.....and then, OF COARSE, we had to snap a few in front of our dear friends, Edward & Jacob!!!

I have LOVED loved! having my nieces around!!! They are two of the funnest girls I know!!


I love my dad!! It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about he & I! I'm definitely a "daddy's girl", and have just cherished the time that we've had together.

Nikole fell in love with Rissa and couldn't keep her hands off of her (well, Kasidy did too!!)--but Nikole & I had a lot of opportunities to talk. I was telling her how so many times, I'd glance at her playing with Rissa and it instantly reminded me of myself with her when she was Rissa's age. Nikole got to go to YW's with me and that was really a lot of fun!! To and from the activities is where we found a lot of our 'talk time'. (I have absolutely loved being with Kasidy too! I will talk about her wondeful qualities in her Birthday Post...soon to come!!)


My mom and dad are amazing & I am so thankful for them!!! My mom is such an inspiration to me and I have always wanted to be like her!! She's such a great example to me and one of my best friends!!

The kids at the Mall

Rissa and her new Dora Doll!! She LOVES Dora and was soo excited to get her very own Dora that she can play with and change her clothes and shoes and brush her hair and put 'make-up' on her and ..........

3 comments:

Christy Peake said...

Rissa is such a glam girl. She and Lacey could be best buds for sure! Lacey is over my shoulder singing "Womanizer...." LOL

Minta said...

It's so great to see your parents!!! It brings back good memories to see them! Give them a big hug from me! What fun to have them visit! How long were they able to stay?

Brandi said...

I've been to the movies twice in the last month, which is more than I had been in the last 9 months! But they didn't have the New Moon poster yet. Lucky you! I'd pose with Edward and Jacob any day. :)