Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Two Saturdays ago, we woke up to this in our backyard!! Our dog, Max, was FREAKING OUT!! For all we knew, he probably thought it was some huge alien coming to invade the planet!! Every time the technician would blow more air in it, it would be kinda loud and Max's muscles would start twitching uncontrollably!! Marissa was running around crazy, pointing and laughing and screaming, "Ball! ball!". Then when she realized there were actual people in the ball, she would stretch both arms out and scream, "UP! UP!". Marty went and got Jacob out of bed to see it. Jacob runs outside and then says, "oh. It's just a Hot Air Balloon." ...Well, to me, It was so fun!!! (Brant was at Scout Camp that day) They were so close that we yelled and waved back and forth to each other a few times!! I LOVE it when all the Hot Air balloons come out and you can see them all across the valley!! Maybe one day we'll actually go ride in one!

4 comments:

Denise said...

I love hot air balloons too! I love watching them esp when there are several in the sky at once! One time we saw one land in a park! That was so much fun to watch!

Mary Anne said...

that is so funny! i love that jacob was like "it's JUST a hot air balloon..." that is so funny! i would be freaking out like Marissa and the dog!

THE GANTT LIFE said...

That's so cool! I could never get the courage to ride in one. Is that something typical in AZ? Hot air balloons filling the sky? :)

Sokim said...

Thats great I didn't realize they get that close to your house. Your crazy to want to go up in one :) Me I like my feet always on the ground I even have a hard time flying in planes :)