Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me....

Today is my birthday and I just want to say Thank You to all of my friends and family that has made this weekend so fun and special!!! Here are a few pict and comments on the subject!!:

J-LO!!! Yes, we're buds, we got to be good friends back in the day! She loves me so much she went out of her way to send me a special birthday gift in the mail....
...uumm, once I opened it, I realized she was just late sending me a Christmas gift!...what's up with that J-Lo?!

Friday a bunch of my friends surprised me with a Birthday Lunch at Raouls & Theresa's! I totally want to tell every little detail about friends lieing to me off and on all week to get out of doing things with me on Friday, people ignoring b/c they were so afraid they would 'give the surprise away on accident'....Brea & Allyson running low across the parking lot (carrying Brock in his car seat, mind you!) undetected so they could be inside to surprise me! When that happened, Jessica, trying to find anything she could to keep me from seeing them, starts showing me her empty contact solution bottle and goes into depth about how the bubbling action eats away at all the crap on the lens ...and it just works so fabulously...and that she needs to get a new bottle. I won't go into all of that detail...but all of that detail sure made for a fun day!!
Brea, me, Amie & MeKayla



Me, Sarah & Jeni

Mr. Brock, the only guy at the party!!


More desserts? Are you Kidding me?!

Allyson, Jessica, me & Amy


Marty sent me the beautiful flowers on the left and Jessica brought me the beautiful ones on the right!! Cards came from family members and friends.
Denise made ?...gave me an awesome apron!! She knows me well...I LOVE IT!! And Allyson and Brea gave me the Capri Sun bag!! and my favorite, Sweet Pea foam soap!! (Allyson has been wanting to make one for herself for, like, a year--so I was very touched by their gift). I am so blessed with great friends!! Thanks to everyone..including all of my facebook friends who left messages for me there!! I love you all and appreciate you!! Jessica, thanks for putting together the birthday lunch..you sneaky little devil:)--It really means a lot to me that you did all of this for me.
A huge thanks to JENNY for keeping all those kids!! YOU ROCK!!

**Mom & Dad, thanks for your gift too!! You both mean the world to me and I couldn't have ever had greater parents than you!! Love you so much and can't wait to see you in a few months!!

Other people who share my birthday: Tawney, Darby, the cashier at Albertson's, 'Uncle' Jeff, Bro Thrower, Gabe Quiroz, Joseph E.,

3 comments:

Allyson said...

A HUGE Happy Birthday to you! I've seen you all weekend, but not today! Glad you had a great birthday and thanks for being such a wonderful friend! Love the apron (Denise-that was perfect!)!

Coordination Queen said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm a little late... I hope you had a fabulous day!

Denise said...

So glad you had an awesome birthday! Hope you have a great year! Love Ya!