Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Blogger CONTEST!!!!!..but NOT Much Time!!


OK!!! There's A LOT of PECKING and a lot of CHIRPPING going on in some of these EGGS!!!! I know there's definitely ONE, but I'm thinking maybe about three eggs are well on their way to HATCHING!!! So here's the deal:
Leave me a comment guessing which # EGG will hatch FIRST, and you will win yourself a CUSTOMIZED BLOG AWARD!! One that you can put permanently on your blog! One that will show the blogging world what a WINNER you are!! It will be a One-of-a-kind! And if that's not enough, I'll also throw in a Cadbury Egg (local winners only, sorry out-of-Staters, but hey, I will send you a Cadbury Egg to post on your blog, though:)) for the winner(s)!! ..
Rules:
1-Leave a comment with your guess of which # Egg will hatch FIRST
2- you may enter up to THREE guesses
3-each guess must be submitted in a separate comment
4-There can be more than one winner! It will be anyone who, in their three guesses, guesses the correct number!

Seriously, there's probably only a few days ..if that, so get guessing!!! --oh and click on the picture to enlarge it if you want a closer, more detailed look!!

**Tracy, if you are reading this, and have enlarged the photo, the temp. is 10 degrees too cold only because it was open for me to label the eggs:) I'm not trying to freeze the little boogers LOL

30 comments:

taylortots said...

Ok Tiff I guess # 18 because its really smeary like, maybe it had a mothers love!!

Good luck Momma!!

taylortots said...

#1...Well cause it's ya know its number 1 and there's gotta be at least one turkey in the mix that hatches!

taylortots said...

#12, because i like the speckily things on that turkey egg...its purdy!

TJ Eich said...

I'm gonna go with lucky #14, cuz it's the first one that caught my eye. :)

Stephen and Angeline said...

#3

Stephen and Angeline said...

#12

Stephen and Angeline said...

#8

Kevin Montgomery said...

#14

Kevin Montgomery said...

#7

Kevin Montgomery said...

#21

Courtney said...

I'm guessing #11 because it looks like it is jumping around in there!

Brea said...

Tiffany you are SO much fun....okay I guess #16

Brea said...

and then #18

Beth Borup said...

Rooting for #1

Brea said...

and my last guess is #8 just because it is my favorite number! :)

The boys and I are REALLY looking forward to coming over and holding the baby chicks!!

Beth Borup said...

Come on #5

Beth Borup said...

Good luck #12

Fun! :)

Coordination Queen said...

11

Coordination Queen said...

5

Coordination Queen said...

20 - and if I win you can give the cadbury egg to kayla...

Sokim said...

Well I'm guessing #4 - basically since no one else has guessed that number yet!!

Sokim said...

#2

Sokim said...

#13

Jenny Roberts said...

I'm going with 3; it's my favorite number.

Jenny Roberts said...

Second guess #11; Jim's favorite number.

Jenny Roberts said...

Last guess #21 - Tommy's favorite number.

*Lindsey* said...

#3-my birthday

*Lindsey* said...

#10-codys birthday

*Lindsey* said...

#21-Trevors birthday

windytots said...

Tiff this is so fun!! I love that you guys had fun with this!! Any more??