Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pay It Forward

You may have seen this on other blogs - you sign up to receive something homemade and crafty, and then you pay it forward by doing the same thing for 3 people who sign up to do it on your blog.

So here’s how it works:

1. Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and I will send you a handmade gift sometime in the next 3 months.
2. You get to pay it forward as well by doing the same thing for 3 people on your blog.
3. Once you leave a comment telling me that you want to participate, you need to make a pay it forward post on your blog within one day.
4. No gift requests. The gift I make and send to you will be made totally at my discretion! It will be made specifically for you by inspiration:) (heehee...better watch out!!).

So, anyone game?

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oooo, something from Tiffany just for me!! YES! Count me in!

Jenny Roberts said...

Okay, this sounds fun!

jeni said...

I'd love to do that!!!!!