Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Fairytale in the making

My good friend, Jeni, did the cutest post on Rissa and Parker!! SSSoooo, I stole the whole post from her to have on our family blog!! Thanks, Jeni!!!


Once upon a time there was a little Princess named Marissa. She was a fiery little sprite who LOVED to sprinkle the Kingdom with cereal and crayons. Prince Parker, from a neighboring Kingdom, would often come over to play while the Queens worked their royal booties off (hopefully literally...he he). The Prince and Princess could often be seen sitting on the steps enjoying a snack together.


One day, during a normal visit, Princess Marissa sweetly gave Prince Parker a hug.



"Woa!!" thought Prince Parker. "Now's my chance to try my sweet skills".
Prince Parker made his move. It did not go well.



Prince Parker went home that night to sit on his throne and read a book to try and get some inspiration on how to win the fair Princess Marissa's heart.



A mischievous laugh escaped him as he devised a plan that would surely work!



Princess Marissa was unable to deny it any longer and finally accepted the Prince's affection.


Will it be happily ever after?????????????????????

Thanks Jeni, I LOVE IT!!! --But hey, do you mind if I take it just a bit further? Let us look into the minds of this young Prince and Princess, Shall We?.....


[Try #1-The Communication Tactic:...it is proper for a young Price to ask the Beautiful Princess for Permission to kiss her....]
Prince Parker: "Oh, Please, please Princess Rissa! Won't thou grant me just one small kiss?"
Princess Rissa: "Thine kiss I have for thee shall NOT be shared, lest my FATHER shall smite thee!" (translation: Boy! You better get those lips away from me!~ If my dad saw you kiss me, he'd put you in time out!)


[Try #2-Non-Communication Tactic. ...just take a leap of faith, Little Prince! Kiss her, no need to ask, just kiss her!']

Thoughts from Prince Parker: ..hhhmmm..I shall make my advances without any eye contact. If I can just rest mine eyes upon the ceiling, maybe the fair Princess would welcome to a kiss from such a grand Prince as I!
Thoughts from Princess Rissa: WEll...he is so handsome!


...ya know, in a few years we'd get in trouble for this...

6 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

That is great! I love it.

kathee said...

ok, that is adorable!!

Meghan said...

That is so stinkin cute! What little sweeties.

jeni said...

I Love the additions, Tiff!!!

THE GANTT LIFE said...

This is seriously funny. So cute!! That made my morning. :)

Anonymous said...

This looks like a match made in heaven!! They are both so adorable!! It made my day!!