Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Taught RS Today...

Today was my Sunday to teach in RS. I LOVE teaching!! Maybe it's because I like to talk a lot, or maybe it's just because it gives me a break from those precious little cuties in Nursery :). Well, in either respect, I am truly grateful for this calling!...I am truly grateful for both of my callings!!
So today I taught a lesson that I really struggled with. It was probably the hardest lesson I've had to teach in the past two-and-a-half years that I've been a teacher. I felt inadequate in teaching the given lesson and by the time it was over, I felt like I had stumbled through a lot of it.
I am so thankful for the spiritual growth that I have gained from teaching today! Although it was a hard lesson for me, I feel some inner growth. I love the teachings of Joesph Smith! I love the sisters that support me. I love how they always help bring the Spirit in our meetings. I'm grateful for 'growth moments' like this. I'm humbled by them and feel thankful for them. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ and I'm so thankful for a Heavenly Father who loves me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And I missed it again! :( I'm sure you did a WONDERFUL job on it because that's what you do! Love ya!