Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Valentine's Day to Remember

Daddy got Lots of Kisses on Valentine's Day!!!


Marty sent my favorite bouquet to me for Heart Day...TuLipS and iRis'!!! Marty got his favorite...Monster Floats!! We got him a case of Monsters and a tub of Rainbow Sherbet Ice Cream..yum, yum!! ...this would be a Marty & Peter invention!!!

A special thanks to Brant, Jacob & Marissa for our special gift! We came home the other night from a date to find that while we were gone, Brant orchestrated a grand surprise for us! He got Jacob and Rissa to help make a card and then found a couple of beautiful Tulips and a vase (hhmmmm I wonder where those tulips could have come from?) I LOVED it!! It's always fun to come home to Good surprises!!!

The kids enjoyed their goodies from Marty & I ... They ate the treats so fast that I didn't snap any pictures, but we also gave them a few other things, including, Madagascar 2 and we've all watched it twice, so I think it was a hit!! We also love doing little acts of kindness for each other during this Holiday...hopefully we can keep that going throughout the year!! :)


Rissa loves playing with Daddy's wedding band. I just liked this picture and wanted to throw it in on this post!

****-****-****-****-****-****-****-****

Out to Dinner with Good Friends!!

So our REservations at Outback kinda got botched, so we ended up at this hole-in-the wall! The BEST hole-in-the wall EVER!!! Holy Cow the food was good!!
Allyson & Peter...they just came for the Margaritas! LOL just kidding...all Peter really wanted was the Cinnomon Crispy's!
We just wanted the chips & salsa!!
And Kevin just wanted Amy....................................................
.................................Until he saw this Hot Tamale!!!!!

I didn't get Jeni & Sam's picture with the Tamale for some reason, but they were there for the Beans...if you know what I mean:) ( I'm glad I have such awesome friends that can joke around with me!) Thanks guys for a great time!

3 comments:

Minta said...

Fun times! I love those kind of flowers too!

Cute pictures too! How did you do all of the colors and sizes on your words?

Methodical Wormer said...

Brant is such a good kid. I can't believe he planned all that for y'all. Sweet boy!!

THE GANTT LIFE said...

Now that's a kiss!! :) Looks like she just plowed her face right into Marty's! She is so cute! I'm glad it was a Happy Valentine's Day for your family!