Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mom, We Can't Forget Our Teacher's!!!


Yesterday the boys bolted through the front door when Autumn dropped them off from school!! They were so excited to be home and without even a thought, started asking about making Valentine Cards for their classroom parties. Before I even got the door shut, Jacob had the list of all of his classroom friends out of his backpack and a pencil in hand! Brant, being older and wiser, had his list memorized! That kept them busy for a good part of the afternoon, which was nice b/c I still had a lot of baking to do for Valentine orders. After cleaning up from dinner, Brant so lovingly reminded me that he really wanted to take all of his teacher's a Valentine Gift. I think he could look at my face and see that my thoughts were saying, "Ok- what are we going to make for all of his and Jacob's teachers?"! With that he paused and then said, "Mom, you know what they all like!! Can we just make them a bunch of PEANUT BUTTER BARS?...except, we need to be sure to put alot of chocolate frosting on them b/c they all love CHOCOLATE!!". I always make their teacher's goodies, but I have been really busy with my SweetTooth business this week, so I just got a little side tracked and forgot. I really appreciate that Brant is such a thoughtful, loving kid! He's fun to be with and best of all...he still lets me snuggle with him from time to time!! I'm glad he didn't forget his teachers and reminded me of them!!
So these are the goody plates. Rissa and I spent time making tags and a few cards this morning. I just used what I had here at home, but I think they would've looked awesome on BLACK plates!

3 comments:

taylortots said...

Funny thing happened at school today!! I was one of the lucky winners at the school... for the treasured "goodie Plate!" I was stopped by another aide...."Oh did Jacob's Mom make those!" Her mouth was watering...."We love her baking!" Thanks for the lovely treats, they are gone!

Much loves!!

Coordination Queen said...

Wow, you're nice. I think our teachers got the big Tinkerbell valentines. :)

Minta said...

Hey Tiffany! You put me to shame! I got my kids teachers a $3 gift from the store. Good thing your kids don't go to school with my kids...I'd have to send them over to get a plate! They look YUMMY!!