Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Suns Game

Our friends, the Chou's, invited us to go to the Suns game with them this past Friday night. We had such a great time! We went out to dinner first, and then straight to the game. They have Awesome seats, just a few rows from the floor, which made for a great view of the game and players! Thanks Shelly and Kent!!
Marty & I right after the game. Suns won the game with 140 points!! What a fun game it was!
I fell in love with Shaq! He's hilarious! He threw down a few slam dunks and would stomp around or do some silly gesture!
After the game, we were all walking back to the car...well, running to keep up with Kent (LOL for anyone who knows him!!) and Marty kept saying, "I swear Shaq kept looking right at me! I'd cheer for him and he'd look right at me, every time!".
"Marty", I said, "that's because his WIFE was sitting directly in front of you!".
"What do you mean his wife was sitting in front of me?!" he says. I then went on to explain to him that the little black woman (and all of the other family members) that was sitting in front oh him was the woman he was married to! Shelly had told me but Kent didn't tell Marty, so He was a little disappointed that Shaq wasn't acknowledging his cheers, but then really thrilled that his wife had turned around a few times and made a few funny comments about this crazy fan above us who kept yelling stuff out.
Here's Bigfoot himself! He's HUGE! He could squish that little towel boy like a bug!
This is yet another, "Where's Kent?" photo!! I'm gonna have to add this to the collection! The first thing Kent said to me when we all got in the car was, "Tiff, you know that's the wrong shade of Purple, don't you?!". (LOL) At half time the guys went to the Suns Store and bought a bunch of $5 shirts and hats....now I have correct Purple to wear!!

5 comments:

Smith Family said...

I want to go with the Chou's to sit in those awesome seats. Lucky ducks!~!

Coordination Queen said...

How fun! And funny that he thought Shaq was looking at him! :)

jeni said...

Fun stuff, huh? We had a blast when we went with them. SO FUN!!!!

Sokim said...

Thats awesome what a fun night!!

Minta said...

Tiff, that looks like tons o' fun! I think your purple shirt is great! I think that is way cool that you sat behind Shaq's wife. Heck, I didn't even know he was married!