Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

WINNERS HAVE BEEN PICKED FOR THE PB BARS!!!!

OK, SO I TOTALLY SLACKED OFF YESTERDAY!!! I didn't pick winners for the Out-of-State PB Bars Winner!! My apologies to all who have been anxiously awaiting the exciting moment of the big announcement! So to all of you involved, I am here to let you know that the winners have been picked!!! Together, Marty and I put all ten (windytots doesn't qualify b/c she lives not too far from us, sorry!!:) names in his good 'ol USC hat and HE did the honors of drawing--not one....not two....but THREE NAMES!!! I numbered you in the order of your comment. The three names picked are:
#6 Stephen and Angeline
#2 Coordination Queen
#3 Mommy J
Congratulations to the three of you and thanks for your participation to everyone:)
***If you will just email me (majoyn@juno.com) your mailing address and also, if you aren't home yet, tell me when you'll be home, then I'll have your PB Bars on their way!!

If you didn't win this time, never fear, I will be holding more yummy drawings in the future!!

3 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

I've never won anything like this before! I'm so excited! :)

Stephen and Angeline said...

Yay for Tiffany! You're the best!

THE GANTT LIFE said...

that's a bummer. :(