Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Happy 9th Brithday JACOB!!!

Good Morning Birthday Boy!!!


Jacob got our traditional Breakfast In Bed this morning!! He got to choose his breakfast...it consisted of M&M's, Cheese Puffs, Peanut Butter Bars & Milk...hope he doesn't get sick off of all that:)

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!! Unfortunately, I can't download any of Jacob's baby pictures (or toddler) b/c we have a Mac Computer and it can't read the disks that I have them on...So, I have been searching and searching for all that we have to post some pictures of Mr. Jacob! The good thing is that I found some, the bad thing (not really bad for scrap booking purposes!!) is that I found a ton of pictures that haven't been journaled yet, so hence, there are about 20 pictures that I'm putting in this post!! So, Sorry about all of the pictures of Jacob, but I wanted them on here for journaling purposes...I found a bunch of Brant too, so In April, you'll get a zillion of him:)...here they go!
Great Grandma Edwards
Spending time with Papa (Great Grandfather)
I love Nana (Great Grandmother)!!!!!!
Some of Jacob's Clay Masterpieces!!!
Jacob's puppy, SPOT. We only had Spot for 4 months b/c he kept nipping at Rissa & the boys. He was a cute little beast....oops! I mean SHE was a cute little beast!
what a cool dude.
Jacob, TT & Zach after Jacob's baptism. He was Baptized in SC and while we missed having all of our friends there, it was so special having family there!!

Fieldtrip...Brian, Cameron, Jacob & Mr. Body
At Disney Land, Jacob got sworn in as an official Jedi!! After his 'training', he had to battle against Darth Maul!!
LOve to Dress up!!!!!

Jacob & Grandpa Joyner making silly faces
Before we put our pool/backyard in, obviously, it was all dirt. Jacob's favorite thing was to turn the hose on and make a mud bath!!
Our first camping trip, after moving here, IT SNOWED!!


Jacob's version of playing Golf!
First swim in our pool
Jacob's first day of Kindergarten!!
Preschool field trip to a cow farm...pee uuuwwwww!!
I love this smile!!

CUPCAKES AT SCHOOL
I took our Traditional ICE CREAM CONE CUPCAKES to Jacob's classes...His reg ed as well as his 'old' special needs class. As usual, they were a huge hit with all the kids!!






Jacob's Birthday Dinner
...every year since he could say "LOB!", Jacob has chosen to eat at Red Lobster b/c he LOVES Lobster and Crab legs!! This year he was torn b/t RL and Burger King...BK has Wii toys in their kids meals right now!!! It worked out for the better that he chose BK b/c Rissa has been sick for a couple of days and I don't think she could've held out at the LOB.

The kids took turns taking pictures of Marty & I. they wanted us to make funny faces, so we tried! We all laughed and had a fun dinner.




4 comments:

THE GANTT LIFE said...

Wow- that's some breakfast! :) My kids would wonder what the heck is wrong with me if I served them that! lol

Cara said...

Happy birthday! Love seeing all the pictures. I love your new pictures of your family. They are SO cute! Everyone looks so grownup. Your photographer did a great job. Love ya'll!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! We love you!!! I would pick peanut butter bars for my birthday breakfast too! :)

Allyson said...

Happy birthday, Jacob! You've grown up so much! Thanks for being our friend!