Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Monday, December 15, 2008

A SWEET DRAWING for all of you 'Out-of-Staters'!!

(...milk not included) :)
Ok, So I need a little help from an 'out-of-stater' or two!!! My PEANUT BUTTER BARS want to take a trip! I'm interested in seeing how they do on the road. I want to RANDOMLY pick TWO of you to send FREE PEANUT BUTTER BARS TO, to see if they can survive shipping. SO---If you DO NOT live in the state of ARIZONA and are interested, just leave me a comment. I will randomly pick Two Winners the DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS...DEC 26TH (I'm thinking that mail will be some what normal again:) The only thing that I ask, is that whoever get chosen, if you could just email me when they arrive and let me know if they are dried out or smashed into a million pieces or whatever. I've had a couple of people ask me about shipping some for them to family/ friends and I don't want to have anyone pay me for them if they are crap at the end of their journey--so anyway, this will give me a chance to send them on a test run:) oh---and to my INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS: yes, you can join in the fun too!!! I might send you some anyway, just for the fun of seeing how they survive across the ocean!! When you comment, please leave your name, blog link and/or an email and why you think you should get a package full of yumminess!!!

11 comments:

Smith Family said...

Hey...pick me pick me!! After the Christmas season has slowed down, mail to us will become normal. It usually takes about 4-5 days to get a package. We are an APO address so shipping rates would be the same as if you were mailing to the east coast. I should get goodies because my oven just doesn't bake well! PLUS, it's small and only a 9x13 size pan fits. Who wants to bake when you have to do soooo many batches?? :-(
Traci
tracismith26@gmail.com

Coordination Queen said...

I'd love to get some yummy peanut butter bars. Something homemade & delicious that I don't have to make would be awesome! And mail out here to the backwoods of SC... that would be a pretty good test.

Jenny P. said...

I was totally going to tell you that you needed to pick me because I'm ALL the way over here on the other side of the country, but... that argument has already been presented. SO, you should pick me because I am highly addicted to peanut butter, and I promise not to lie if they are dried out and not so good after shipping. I'll tell the gosh darn honest truth. Please, oh please?!

Mary Anne said...

TIFFANY! I want these but let's be honest...I'll be in Arizona until January 10th! MAN! But on the flip side, I'll get to see you so that makes up for it. Oh they look yummy!

THE GANTT LIFE said...

What or who is further away than Michigan? No one or nothing, I tell you! :) We 'heart' p-nut butter. We go through one giant tub a month! Now that's a p-nut butter lover!! Hey, did I mention we're family? :)

Stephen and Angeline said...

Free dessert for a new mom? Why yes, I believe I will!! =)

Christy Peake said...

Okay, I have four children. I am tired. I sew my little fingers to the bone. I just planned and executed another enrichment night for RS, Uummm, and I can't cook worth a darn? Could anyone need PB bars more than me? LOL

windytots said...

Hey lady!! Thanks for the balls. They were quite tasty...bye the way your page is looking quite blue today..kinda like the ... oh anyway I have some worms for your little boy. Two of them. E-mail me your directions..Dawn drove so I have no ideer where you live. :) ants03@cox.net

Benson Family said...

Tiffany, my friend. I love peanut butter! : ) I sure hope I'm "randomly" drawn (wink, wink). If I am drawn, wait until after January 1 to send them, that way I will be checking my mail. Wish me luck!
trappgirl@aol.com

Cara said...

Is Lehi, UT far enough?????? Guess we'll find out, huh. And the fact that I have 4 kids, work, in the primary presidency, single Mom most days and nights.....what else???? I will stop there.

Christi said...

My mom is always telling me I need to gain some weight so I think I need to test them. Everyone will be complaining about all they ate over the Christmas holidays and I think I'd like to do a good deed and save them and their families from hearing all the whining! I just never got into the complaining about eating too much (it made me too happy), even when I was 30lbs heavier! Plus, I just love peanut butter and chocolate! And I'll even refer people to you! And I'll take a picture of your package so you can see how it arrived for yourself!