Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas lunch and Fart Bombs!

Christmas Lunch...
Christmas Lunch w/ the boys was way better than Thanksgiving! Maybe it's b/c I picked up chick-fil-a on the way and we all ate that instead of the Cafe' lunch!!! I didn't get pictures of Brant but here are a couple of Jacob and some of his close friends!



The Ice Cream Man...

Ok--The ICE CREAM MAN doesn't sell what he used to!!! It used to be, back in my day, that when you ran after the ice cream truck to buy something, you'd COME HOME WITH ICE CREAM!! Yesterday when the Ice Cream Man drove by our house on his usual route, Brant grabbed all of his change a bolted out the door. This is what he came home with...a Fart Pack!!! Ok, so look closely at the picture on the front!! HOLY COW!! The other is a ...something bomb. The doesn't smell, it just blows up (& will scare the pee out of your dog!!) but boy the Fart thing is HORRENDOUS!!! I actually found out how bad they smell last week. After school, we ran over and picked Tyler up to come over, and as he and Brant were getting in the car, I noticed the mischievous looks on their faces. Next thing I know BOOM! in my trunk!! They had thrown the fart bag in the back of the car and it exploded!! That sucker stunk worse than a skunk playin in poop...in the hot, hot Arizona sun...in the middle of the summer when it's, like 120 degrees!! It was horrible!! I think Rissa started crying! They are fifty cents each and the Ice Cream Truck drives by my house everyday anywhere from 3:45-4:30pm if anyone is anxious to get their hands on one!! ...Brant's face cracks me up in this picture!! Nothin like a boy and his fart bombs!

3 comments:

Coordination Queen said...

ewwww. fart bombs? skunk in poop? i think i would have puked if that went off in my car. i think i would ban the ice cream man.

Cara said...

I must say I'm glad our ice cream man hasn't come up with the fart bombs yet!

THE GANTT LIFE said...

nice, real nice!! :)
isn't it hilarious how boys and girls are sooooo different?