Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

What are the odds??

So I only have a few minutes to write, but I wanted to mention two things that I have witnessed today.
#1--While getting gas...not for me, for my car....This guy pulls up to the pump on the other side from me and starts filling up his car. What does he decide to do while he's waiting for his car to fill up??.. You guessed it!! He starts hacking up the crud from the depths of his throat and the loogies start flyin!! My first thought was to be just grossed out b/c it's now laying there for everyone to look at and step in and by the third or forth loogie, I'm thinking, ok, Either he's really sick or he ate some nasty, nasty crap for lunch!! It was so nauseating to me and it brought back some bad memories from childhood & growing up with football playing brothers!! I did think about saying something to him about it. The only thing that stopped me was the fact that I was scared out of my pants that if I did say something to him, he would yell all the swear words that were tattooed all up his arms!....FOR REAL, DUDE!!!...GO SPIT IN THE TOILET, WILL YA!!

#2--The second thing I saw was one of those things that the stars have to be aligned just perfectly for one to witness! It really isn't anything too amazing..actually it's just as gross as the Loogie spitting, swearing tattoo man! And it all took place in a little world called the fish bowl. So I don't know if I've updated anyone on our snails. Vader is the winner! He is left a lone snail because he ate the other three! When Brant & I participated in the Relay for Life last weekend, we won TWO GOLDFISH at one of the booths. Actually, Brant won one and I bought one for a dollar from this girl on the track. So I put Vader and the nameless fish in a tall vase of water...together, they can keep each other company, right? Well, nameless fish #1 died the next day, so now we just have nameless fish #2 and Vader the snail. I was washing my hands and glace in the window seal to see how they were doing and much to my surprise, what do I see? First, I see Vader poop! He was stuck to the glass near the top of the vase, so I see poo come out of this snail and then it starts to float down to Davey Jones' Locker. Thinking that was ironic enough- that I glance right at the moment that this little black snail poos, the unthinkable happened! Nameless fish #2 swims right underneath him and eats it!! Well, that's just enough for me for one day! At least I don't have to worry about feeding the Nameless fish today!!

***Just FYI---I know that by now some of you are thinking that I really enjoy talking about poop and spit a lot. It's not really true...really. Maybe it's just having boys that talk about it and play with it and do it and...really, I love to wear make-up and jewlry and I like showers and a clean house. So please, don't base your opinion of me based upon these poopy post!! :)

10 comments:

traci said...

Man, sounds like it was one of those "crappy days". muah ha ha ha~
That would've disgusted me to hear the loogies being hucked. I hate that sound more than anything!
Thanks for sharing the post, it brightened my morning.

traci said...

Sorry, I'm not signed in with my blog account, it's traci smith. I have to figure out how to link my new gmail email account to this blog email. hmmm....

windytots said...

Oh my Gosh!! I have to remember to pee before I read your blog. Shall I hawk a loogie on it before I flush?

jeni said...

You crack me up!!! :)

Jenifer said...

OK...ewwwwwww. Hey, I found the perfect thing for you and your Edward loving peeps:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5753249

I think you'll know it when you see it.

Tiffany said...

Yes windytots!! Always hawk a loogie when you pee!!...Hey, if I ever get brave enough to actually let my kids have a baby chick, could I get one from you?? I really would be loving and motherly to it!! Despite the complaints in some of my posts, I really do love animals!

Kari said...

Girl, you crack me up!!! Wish I could have experienced what you saw today but I got a pretty good "visual" from reading ;)

windytots said...

If you want you can borrow our incubator and a couple eggs and let your kids watch the whole thing. It's very exciting!! Right now another family has it, and one on a waiting list so you could be third in line if you'd like. The chicks would have homes after wards if you'd like. Let me know. ~Tracy

Tiffany said...

--Tracy--YES!! I want to be in third in line!! I would love to borrow your incubator!! you rock!! I can't get back to your blog b/c it's not on D's anymore!! --tiff:)

windytots said...

www.floydfarm.blogspot.com