Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

This is my 100th POST!!!...a post with a yummy surprise at the end, and it ain't cake!

Happy 100 POSTS to me....
Happy 100 POSTS to me....
Happy 100 POSTS to me....(cough, cough...call to schedule a pedicure w/me....)
Happy 100 POSTS to me....
......and many MORE!.....






So this marks my 100th post in the blogging world!! I would like to thank all of the bizzillion fans out there (haha) who have ever commented on, read or even slightly glanced at my blog...and heck, even those of you who thought about it, but didn't care enough to look :)!! My blog wouldn't be what is it today, without you fine bloggers!! I would also like to thank my editors, spell check & Dawn G (aka mom)! Without your spelling abilities and grammatical wisdom, this blog would really bite! And of coarse, I have to thank my Creative Designers: Marty, Brant, Jacob & Rissa! Without your spunk, smiles & goof-ups, this would not even exist!!





(Yummy Surprise!!!)

Let me just conclude this momentous occasion with a Tribute to our Beau, Edward, in all his glory and hottness!! I found these on a friend of a friend of her mothers, brothers, sisters, best friends blog! Pictures say a million words, so we'll just let the pictures do all the talking! ... Let us all observe a moment of silence as we drool!...








...aaaahhhhhhh.....we love you too, Edward!

9 comments:

Smith Family said...

Congrats on the milestone! Keep up the great posts!

jeni said...

Woo hoo!!! And Edward is so HOT!!!!

Jenny P. said...

okay, so first of all. thank you for that. really. my day will be better after that foray into twilight happiness.

yay on 100 posts. Love reading updates on your family... your kids are so cute..

Jenny Roberts said...

Wow, 100 posts, congrats. i am one of your biggest fans.

Anonymous said...

This is the yummiest post ever!!! First with all the yummy cakes!! Then with the mouth watering Edward at the end!! Perfection!

Brea said...

Yipppeee 100 posts!! I am SO glad you blog it is so fun and you always come up with such cute and clever posts.

N Godown said...

Ahh!!! Now I want to go hide away and read myself back into the world of Twilight! All I can say is....I hope we don't all get too excited about this movie and then be disappointed.....nah! I think we'll take anything we can get!YUM YUM!!

Coordination Queen said...

Congrats on 100! Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it! And loved the pictures... that just made my day. :)

Denise said...

Wow, you got there fast! Congratulations on making it to 100. I am nearing 100 too!