Bippodi Boppity Boo!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've been tagged...6 of my Quirks!


Ok- So Jessica tagged me with a Quirks Tag! I have to tell about 6 Quirks that I have, so here goes...ok, that is, if I actually get the nerve to talk about them all! I do have one or two that are ~~~a little bit freaky, geeeky~~~!!! So here we go..for real this time!

~1~When the bag is pulled out of the trash can and thrown away, a new bag must be put in the can immediately! Marty is fully aware of this and has done an excellent job of making sure that a new bag goes in immediately, anytime he is helping take the trash out!! (thank you hon!!:) )

~2~I have to put deodorant on just before going to bed...every night. I don't know why, I just do! I've done that since I was a teenager...who wants to wake up in the morning all stinky anyway!!

~3~I have to bake something at least once a week! This is a sinful hobby that I love so dearly, yet, I am trying to fight back the urge lately b/c 'hobby' ends up sticking to my butt, thighs and stomach!! I really am trying to be good...but I'm, secretly, always looking for some excuse to bake!!

~4~This is kinda getting painful to admit to some of these issues that I have! I will just take it upon myself to take a break at #4, so we'll move on to #5!

~5~I water the lawn in the back! Our sprinkler system runs during the night and so there's no real need to water it with the hose, but I love to water the lawn!! To dive even deeper into my addiction, I think I just love to spray things in general!! Good thing I'm not male, huh!! I usually start out with the grass, and then try to spray the mud off the walls that the kids have thrown on there, then it's on to the side walk chalk on the back porch and then when I'm really into it, I spray the cool deck and pool furniture down! More than anything, I like to spray and think! So it's really more of a therapeutic approach, I guess. It's cheaper than a therapist, right!!

~6~This one is the weirdest of them all. .... .... .... I just don't know if I can even bring myself to type it out...what will the kids think?! What will my friends think?.....Marty just won't even believe that I actually typed this out on my blog (well, by now, I don't think anything surprises him!)...what will my friends', sisters, mothers, grandma's dog think?...oh--who cares! Here it is~~ I have to spit in the toilet when I flush!! Ridiculous Right!!? I have done this for as long as I can remember and I have no clue why!!...Maybe I feel like I have to put some 'mark' on it, like, "hey, that is MY POOP!" or MY flush ...Like I have to claim it or something! I have NO IDEA...I just do it!! Laugh all you want, but I know, that from now on you are all going try it at least once!!! You will, I promise...and you'll like it b/c it just feels good!
**a little side note about the spitting in the toilet thing, I only do that at home and sometimes at rest stops, I really, don't ever do that at any of your houses!...well, maybe at Allyson's and Jessica's houses, but that's all!

14 comments:

Smith Family said...

You are a riot! I am laughing at your spit quirk. As long as it helps the flush go down, I see nothing wrong!

Jenny P. said...

Not sure I can be your friend anymore, Tiffany. That spitting thing is just too weird. :) You are too funny. And I loved the twilight trailer. Did I already tell you that?

windytots said...

Well I do know my sister and I are quite the odd birds but I think this one might have us beat!! Well...Maybe. I have to go pee now. Bye.

taylortots said...

Tiff, you need counseling! I had to call my sister so she could take a peek! Not Pee! peek! Good Heavens I'm gonna have to try that! Love ya Dawn

windytots said...

Oh by the way. YOur not alone on the trash thing. DRIVES ME NUTS!

jeni said...

Oh, I am laughing so hard right now. I LOVE YOU!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

You are too funny!!! I can't stop laughing...Good thing we are friends so we can laugh at each other :)

Allyson said...

You are just TOO hilarious! And to think I never knew about the spitting! Ha Ha!

Anonymous said...

I love that you admitted that. I have never heard of that one before. Way to go Tiff!

Tiffany said...

Your comments have given me a good laugh!! It sounds like no one has kicked me to the curb yet...only true friends can look past such a hideous spitting quirk!! Thanks for all of your support-LOL! tiff:)...so who will admit they've tried it?!!

Denise said...

I tried the spitting thing tonight, and I have to admit it did nothing for me...sorry! :)

Brea said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard in a while! Thanks for the good laugh today! You rock!

Unknown said...

Tiffany, Tiffany, Tiffany! You are awesome! Thanks for the entertainment! Glad you responded to the quirk Tag. I just read it all to Ken. He thought it was pretty funny too! He said he sees guys do it all the time! Obviously you are not alone! I will give it a shot!

Christi said...

Ok, toilet spitting is the only thing that I will ever think of from now on when I hear the name Tiffany!